Saturday, May 15, 2010

half way through......

well here we are half way through the month and i haven't even STARTED my piece for this month's challenge.....OMG!!!! this time last month i was finished and anxious to post the piece!!! so i have some work to do here!!!! LOL...........i may try and do something tomorrow....or later on today......i am really excited about this month's artist......i have seen his work before and was happy to see him in our book. (the garden of eye candy) like i mentioned before...he seems to be a perfect blend of what weezie (elise) and i do best......so i can't wait to see what we come up with....our own twists on his work...........i also can't tell you how happy i am to be working on this project with weezie...........such a talented person.......and a good heart as well!!! :)

take care

ae

1 comment:

  1. Well thanks love. I have mounted my paper....now I just have to get my pencil moving! :)

    ReplyDelete