Friday, February 25, 2011

guess who FINISHED their project BEFORE the deadline this month!!!!

well here is my submission for this month's artist challenge........since i am not as talented as weezie when it comes to building armatures for creative endeavors, i purchased this little "art body" at a local art store and then created the hell out of him!! LOL......as you can see it is my version of "corporate andy"...........wanted to do something i would enjoy having around the house!!! :)....hope you like!! :)








2 comments:

  1. very cool AE! you have me beat this go round...i Haven't even begun....I am sooo not inspired by our currrent artist! We shall see what I come up with! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i wasn't so thrilled with this one either..........but i was DETERMINED to get this one in on time

    ReplyDelete